Wednesday, October 22, 2008

USMLE

Hey guys...just wanted to share with you all I'm so bugged studying for these never ending USMLE exams...am so far from completing the whole lot...just on second step and my steam is already fizzing out...wonder why don't they just take one mammoth exam and let go of us....it's simply awful!!..The other day one of my college friends rightly commented on this lament of mine..."so soon"...She is quite right...all the USMLE forums are abuzz with people like me, toiling to get that ultimate prize "residency"...although I know once you get into it, it doesn't seem like a prize at all..having been a "resident" in India myself....but gotta admit $$$ is a huge attraction, making us keep on persevering...wish this could get over sooner :-( !!

2 comments:

geotechie said...

This will get over soon. Everything does. Just don't give up yet!!

tuli said...

bhabhy thank god atleast u r studying... or els ill start feeling unemployed if all of u get bsy wid work ha h aha.... by the time u finish ur usmle... ill pakka start lukin fr a job ... dnt wry v both wud enter the employed world together he he he....till then b my inspiration... muahh