Thursday, October 23, 2008

Garfield

Hey all you Garfield fans out there...just got hold of this book in the library "Garfield's guide to everything"...would like to share with you some of its interesting quotes...

"Coffee" - Mother Nature's jumper cables.
"Dogs" - They contain 90% of the world's drool supply.
"Exercise" - My favourite spectator sport.
"Love" - ..is splitting the last piece of pizza.
"Mondays" - The armpit of days.
"Sleep" - The best 18 hrs of my day.
"Wrestling" - I slam therefore I am.
"Cats think; Dogs stink".
"I only diet between meals".
Diet is "die" with a "t".
"Working out just isn't working out".
"Life is short; eat now".
"Too much food is never enough".
Things Garfield would do if he won a lottery-
1. A refrigerator in every room.
2. Build a stall around his litter box.
3. Hire some goon to rough up neighbourhood dogs.
4. Get petted by a different babe every night.
5. Have his stomach enlarged.
6. Get a job just so he could quit it.
7. Eat, sleep and look rich doing it!

and many more...

Isn't he simply adorable?! :-)

1 comment:

geotechie said...

My thoughts exactly, about "exercise."